At Heston & Co, we firmly believe it's our responsibility to ensure your investment in a Luxury Mattress from Heston & Co is tailored to meet your needs and requirements.
That's why all mattresses included in our Luxury Collections have been carefully selected and manufactured using our extensive product knowledge and experience.
This not only represents our brand and reputation but also allows us abide by our core values.
All our Luxury Mattresses are delivered using our In-Home Delivery and Setup service and 5 Year Warranty as standard.
Did You Know?
On average, a person will spend a third of their life in bed so it's vital that the most suitable mattress is chosen. The bed and headboard will represent your individual style but, more importantly, the right mattress will enhance the quality of your sleep.
Pocket Sprung Mattresses
What are Pocket Sprung Mattresses?
When choosing a Mattress, the Pocket Sprung Mattress is the ideal choice as it is the most flexible in terms of support, comfort and durability.
A Heston & Co Pocket Sprung Mattress is made up of individually wrapped springs which are then topped with layers of natural fibres and upholstered with Luxury woven Belgian Damask fabric
There are three fundamental components in the construction of a Pocket Sprung Mattress;
- Pocket Springs - individually wrapped Pocket Springs allow the mattress to conform to the body and provides support to the spine and pressure points
- Insulation Layers - layers of fibres provide comfort and contributes to an enhanced sleep
- Upholstery Layers - fabric layer gives durability and the ultimate feel of the mattress
At Heston & Co, all Pocket Springs in our Pocket Sprung Mattress are individually wrapped in a natural calico material. These work independently to provide support when and where needed. The independent spring support system absorbs movement, significantly reducing roll which will ultimately enhance sleep.
Furthermore, as the pocket springs are individually housed, the spring tension, known as the spring gauge, has been specifically designed to suit a range of body weights.
Natural Fibre Fillings
The next component of a Pocket Sprung Mattress are the layers of fibres. At Heston & Co, the mattress is layered with Pure Cotton, Pure Wool, Silk and Cashmere. These Natural Fillings are not only luxurious but have unique individual qualities which enhance sleep in a number of ways;
- Pure Cotton is an extremely soft, breathable and comfortable fibre. These qualities make it the perfect layer to use for those with allergies, asthma and skin conditions.
- Pure Wool is one of the most durable and breathable fibres known to humans. Due to its breathability and moisture wicking qualities, Pure Wool has the ability to control humidity in the room.
- Silk is considered to be one of the most luxurious fibres in the world, due to its exclusivity. However, unbeknown to most, Silk also has excellent qualities in temperature regulation as the fibres have the ability to absorb moisture keeping the body cool when hot and releasing heat when cold.
- Cashmere is known for its soft fine fibres which offer comfort and insulation that are second to none.
Finally, the mattress is covered with a layer of Luxury Belgian Damask Fabric. This woven fabric is not only soft and comfortable, but also extremely breathable allowing the sleeper to reap the benefits of the layers of natural fibres in the mattress.
All Heston & Co mattresses are hand tufted and side stitched. These steps ensure the internal components stay aligned, provide additional support and extend the lifespan of all our mattresses.
Benefits of Heston & Co Luxury Mattress
- Distributes support to pressure points
- Encourages spinal alignment
- Thermoregulating Natural Fibres
- Anti-Microbial Properties
- Hand tufted
Although the layers of natural fibres and upholstery provide the multiple benefits and luxurious feel, the spring tension that is most important factor when choosing your ideal mattress.